BASC is a before and after school childcare program offered only for the students of SEAS. The program offers qualified supervision and includes snacks, structured play time, homework, and study time, as well as free play and other activities.
- Parents must register their child/children in this program.
- Registration forms are available at the school office or you may download a form from the link below.
- Children are accepted into this program on a regular continuous basis, or on a part time and drop off basis.
- Only students enrolled at SEAS will be accepted into the BASC Program.
- If parents bring siblings to the playground after school, they are required to supervise them.
- Any student who arrives at school prior to 8:30 a.m. and/or remains after 3:15 p.m. will be placed in the BASC program and the parents will be charged for the time.
- BASC personnel are not responsible for supervising non-BASC children.
- Playground and indoor behavior rules are the same as during school hours.
- Running/loud voices are not allowed any time in the church halls.
- Negative behavior will be immediately addressed and consequences given.
- Serious and/or continuous negative behavior will result in a student being sent to the Principal.
- Personal items such as toys, sports equipment, and games should not be brought to BASC.
- During Aftercare children frequently go outdoors for play and should have weather-appropriate clothing.
- Although they can change from their school clothing, students will not be allowed to wear shorts or sandals outside.
- BASC students frequently use the playground and the school parking lot for outdoor activities.
- Parents are asked not to drive into these area/s.
- The orange cones designate the play area.