Proudly Serving Students
Pre-K to Sixth Grade
We are a small Catholic elementary school in Anchorage, Alaska dedicated to the development of the whole child while addressing their spiritual, academic, social, and emotional needs.
We are a Catholic school made up of an inter-faith community of students and families. Our mission is to provide an excellent and supportive education in a Christ-like environment for all the students we serve.
We are a family-focused school that works in partnership with parents to develop students who grow into morally strong, well-educated, and responsibly involved citizens.
The dedicated staff and teachers are committed to providing a learning
environment that focuses on high academic standards, religious education
and worship, community service projects, field trips, library and reading
programs, and extracurricular activities.
At SEAS it is not just all books and pencils. We practice a healthy balance of learning combined with fun and engaging school-wide programs, activities, and special events that foster comradery, engagement, laughter, and building lifelong friendship.
- Reminder - October 7th is picture retakes day!
- There will be NO SCHOOL on October 15th for the End of Quarter.
- There will be NO SCHOOL on October 22nd for Parent/Teacher Conferences.
- SAVE THE DATE - Halloween Trunk or Treat on Friday, October 29th from 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- As the weather is changing, make sure you student has proper outdoor gear and an extra set of clothes to remain at the school in case they need to change.
Why Choose Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton School?
Academic excellence in a community grounded in faith in Christ.
Exceptional faculty that challenge student’s minds while nurturing their souls.
Emphasis on moral development, service to others, and faith-based leadership.
Balanced curriculum that includes a focus on traditional academics, enrichment programs, and extracurricular activities.
Individualized attention within a caring, family- centered community.
Student to Teacher Ratio
Certified Teaching Credentials
Students Score Above The National Average